Polytune Chromatic Tuner Review
Polytune Chromatic Tuner – Good guitar tuning is fundamental to producing a good performance on stage or recording. How often do we hear that the strings are out-of-tune when we play a chord or two? even though our guitar is in-tune when our guitar is “stemmed” per string. This happens very often, especially for people/guitarists whose ears have begun to be sensitive to tone.
One way to deal with this is to check the strings one by one, and that can be quite time-consuming and quite frustrating, especially when we are on stage. This is where TC Electronic saw the opportunity and released a PolyTune product (tuner) which was dubbed the world’s first polyphonic tuner. PolyTune allows us to tune our guitar/bass not only string by string but allows us to see the tuning of all our strings simultaneously.
When we tune our strings one by one, this pedal tuner immediately captures the input it receives and changes the display to be like any other tuner. Of course, we will be very interested when we hear the concept offered by this pedal, the next question is how accurate this tuner is to such a lot of impulses. And it turns out that this tuner is indeed accurate. Apart from good accuracy, a mobile form factor, and the ability to supply power to multiple pedals, I think this is one of the best tuners on the market today.
Polytune Chromatic Tuner
Guitar tuning or stem is the process of synchronizing or aligning the pitch frequencies between the strings to produce a standard tone. Today there is a new way to tune a guitar using an electronic Chromatic Tuner. Using this tool gives Musicians new freedom, thus producing the standard pitch frequencies of E-A-D-G-B-e (from strings 6-5-4-3-2-1) with accuracy.
In this way, we only need to connect the guitar to the chromatic tuner device, it can also just be brought closer, depending on the tuning device you are using, then adjust the tension of the strings that you will be tuning through the player (tuning machine) until the chromatic tuner device produces the right tone. in accordance. Do the same for the next string.
You may also like:
Step by Step Tuning Use Polytune Chromatic Tuner
- Adjust the tuner machine on string 1 (open string) to produce an E note
- After that tune, the 2nd string and press the 5th fret until the result will be the same as the 1st string tone (open string – E tone)
- Continue by adjusting the 3rd string and pressing the 4th fret until the result will be the same as the 2nd string tone (open string – B tone)
- Continue by setting the 4th string and pressing the 5th fret until the result will be the same as the 3rd string tone (open string – G tone)
- Continue by setting the 5th string and pressing the 5th fret until the result will be the same as the 4th string tone (open string – D tone)
- Continue by setting the 6th string and pressing the 5th fret until the result will be the same as the 5th string (open string – A tone)